Every Wednesday from 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Contact me to find out when the next session starts.
Babies in laps are welcome to attend
El Camino Hospital Los Gatos
825 Pollard Avenue Suite 201
Los Gatos, California 95032
One-time $25 suggested donation used for materials and snacks
The class will be facilitated by Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Dolat Bolandi.
Pregnancy and Postpartum Resiliency Circle is a 6-week class being offered to pregnant women and mothers of infants. The classes will focus on building resilience and coping skills for women who may be experiencing high levels of stress or are concerned about developing postpartum depression.
Women who would benefit from this program might be those who have experienced:
- Personal/family history of depression or anxiety
- Fertility issues
- Stress over the health of baby or mother
- High risk pregnancies
- Previous pregnancy losses
- Difficult previous birthing experience
- Marital conflict
- Isolation and lack of support
- History of trauma
Balancing Couplehood and Parenthood
There is a science to making your relationship work!
We invite you to join us for this presentation on learning about the science of love, and how it can help you create and maintain a healthy, lasting couplehood as well as a strong parenting team. In this talk you will learn:
- How your partner uniquely feels loved
- What creates a feeling of security in your children
- How to fight so that nobody loses
- Ways we can make love deepen
Wednesday, March 16, 2016
7:00 - 9:00 pm
Doors open at 6:45 pm
220 Belgatos Road
Los Gatos, CA 95032
$25 per Person in advance
$30 at the door
$35 per Couple in advance
$40 at the door
To register contact:
Pregnancy and Postpartum Wellness Support Group
One in five women experience depression during pregnancy and/or after childbirth.
We invite you to join us in a unique education and support group as you find your way to wellness.
This group will help you:
- Practice and learn skills that are proven to relieve symptoms of stress:
fearfulness, fatigue, sadness, irritably, anxiety, and depression
- Overcome feeling overwhelmed, guilty, and excessive worries
- Feel confident in your decisions and choices you face
- Communicate effectively with your partner and loved ones
- Build community and connect with other women
- Explore topics of identity shift, relationship issues, body image
Issues, sexuality, and interacting with extended family.
Meets once a week for 6 sessions
$45 per week
Plus: Initial Evaluation Session at Group rate
Los Gatos, California
New sessions start throughout the year. Please contact Dolat for future session dates, registration and location info.
Have you ever had these questions:
- What happens to me, now that I am/becoming a parent?
- What happens to our relationships?
- Am I going to be a good parent?
- What about Post-partum Depression? Is it stress or depression?
- How do I support my partner during this transition?
Then this workshop is for you! It will help prepare you for the emotional, social and mind/body changes that are associated with becoming a parent.
Start your family on the right track!
Location: Los Gatos, CA
Prices: $40 Individual / $65 Couples
Please contact Dolat for registration and location info.